Awesome Compilation Vol 6 Awesome Compilation Vol 6

Wow

This gets a 10 just for Awesome Man.

Space Fortress Macross Space Fortress Macross

Well done.

In general, this was well done. Classic sound effects and soundtrack were used well. The voice acting was a bit sub-par at moments, but that can't detract too much. The ending was a bit sudden. But again, this was done in Flash, so I can't knock it too much for that. Good work, I hope to see more.

MedMapGuy responds:

It took me two weeks to scour old anime DVDs, Youtube videos for authentic anime sound effects. It definitely wasn't a picnic. Casting voice actors has always been something I particularly hated, but I already have a set of excellent actors I've worked with before such as Rina Chan and Shard-spider and they've supplied me some really good voices.

Sorry about the ending being a little abrupt, I wanted to extend it to another scene wherein the hyperspaced to Pluto rather than the moon, but it was cut since I was getting a little impatient with the slowness of how I work. :)

Halo vs CounterStrike Halo vs CounterStrike

Nice work

This is GOLD. Nice work, keep it up! Now if only the fanboys would shut up...

Power Star 2 Power Star 2

Amazing.

In a world full of crappy sprite movies, this one shines brightly. This is possibly the greatest sprite movie ever. The audio and animation are both excellent. Keep up the good work.

Ryo the ninja KID ep 2 Ryo the ninja KID ep 2

Good job.

Slick animation, looks like a lot of time went into the gun scene. And I am amazed that you somehow managed to use guns without blood. Keep up the good work.

MIU SIM MIU SIM

Whoa.

Finish this, and it could very well be the best flash game ever.

Final Fantasy Sonic X:Ep1 Final Fantasy Sonic X:Ep1

Excellent Movie! Keep up the good work!

That was good for a sprite movie. There's a lot of junk in the sprite movie arena, so that was refreshing. Mmm... part 2...