Epsilon Epsilon

My goodness

This easily ranks in the top 5 flash games I've ever played. It's stylish with great presentation and the ghost rooms are the coolest things I've ever seen. The puzzle concepts are simple enough to understand and complex enough to make some interesting challenges. I also don't even want to think about how difficult this must have been to code.

Well done.

FPA: World 2 FPA: World 2

Simply Amazing

I was just thinking about the general crap quality of most flash games I play when I saw this on the front page. I loved World 1, so I tried this out eagerly. You added even more slick animations, more creative worlds, fun platforming challenges, even some cameos (the Brackenwood level was awesome). The music was also excellent and fit perfectly, and the various video game cliche references (Ice Cream Get!) made me chuckle. Excellent work, can't wait for World 3.

The Missile Game 3D HS The Missile Game 3D HS

Excellent

This game obviously has very high production value. The graphics and style were excellent. The gameplay suffers after a little while and it's a little unforgiving, but this is a great time waster. Good work.