Awesome Compilation Vol 6 Awesome Compilation Vol 6

Wow

This gets a 10 just for Awesome Man.

Space Fortress Macross Space Fortress Macross

Well done.

In general, this was well done. Classic sound effects and soundtrack were used well. The voice acting was a bit sub-par at moments, but that can't detract too much. The ending was a bit sudden. But again, this was done in Flash, so I can't knock it too much for that. Good work, I hope to see more.

MedMapGuy responds:

It took me two weeks to scour old anime DVDs, Youtube videos for authentic anime sound effects. It definitely wasn't a picnic. Casting voice actors has always been something I particularly hated, but I already have a set of excellent actors I've worked with before such as Rina Chan and Shard-spider and they've supplied me some really good voices.

Sorry about the ending being a little abrupt, I wanted to extend it to another scene wherein the hyperspaced to Pluto rather than the moon, but it was cut since I was getting a little impatient with the slowness of how I work. :)

Halo vs CounterStrike Halo vs CounterStrike

Nice work

This is GOLD. Nice work, keep it up! Now if only the fanboys would shut up...

Epsilon Epsilon

My goodness

This easily ranks in the top 5 flash games I've ever played. It's stylish with great presentation and the ghost rooms are the coolest things I've ever seen. The puzzle concepts are simple enough to understand and complex enough to make some interesting challenges. I also don't even want to think about how difficult this must have been to code.

Well done.

FPA: World 2 FPA: World 2

Simply Amazing

I was just thinking about the general crap quality of most flash games I play when I saw this on the front page. I loved World 1, so I tried this out eagerly. You added even more slick animations, more creative worlds, fun platforming challenges, even some cameos (the Brackenwood level was awesome). The music was also excellent and fit perfectly, and the various video game cliche references (Ice Cream Get!) made me chuckle. Excellent work, can't wait for World 3.

The Missile Game 3D HS The Missile Game 3D HS

Excellent

This game obviously has very high production value. The graphics and style were excellent. The gameplay suffers after a little while and it's a little unforgiving, but this is a great time waster. Good work.

Closet Monster--_-- Closet Monster--_--

Very melodic for DnB.

This song struck me as very interesting because of how melodic it is.

What a lot of DnB songs do is set up a melody and then throw it out halfway through in favor of some crazy growling bass. Which is awesome, but you managed to work your melody in with your bass seamlessly. Brilliant.

You make some great music. Keep it up.

[Burst] [Burst]

Impressive

I sense potential in you. Looking forward to your future stuff.

fosterCHILD16 responds: